The GFT Day Charter: $700.00
- Trip Duration: Eight (8) Hours
- Price includes up to Four (4) anglers: Two anglers can be added for $100.00 each – maximum of Six (6) anglers total.
- Live bait is included if needed
- I supply all top-quality tackle
- Ask about my Lady Angler and Junior Angler Specials! Contact me for details.
- I also specialize in Multi-Party, Corporate and Tournament Trips. Please contact me for details and pricing.
- Active Military Service Members and Veterans save 5% when you book a charter. Contact me for details.
- I take your safety seriously and reserve the right to reschedule booked trips due to unsafe weather conditions.
- Ask about my Multi-Day packages to save on Daily rates. Contact me for details.
What You’ll Need & Other Tips:
- All trips depart from the 20 State Street.
- Fishing License: Lake Erie Permit & Trout Stamp. Click HERE to purchase your licenses.
- Sun Protection: Sunscreen, hats, polarized sunglasses, long-sleeved shirts
- Rain Protection: Rain jackets, foul weather gear – “just in case”
- Drinks. Food and Snacks – I provide a cooler with ice. (Helpful Hint: When ordering subs or sandwiches the night before the trip, have them made “dry” with condiments, oil, etc. on the side. This will keep your sandwiches from getting soggy overnight)
- Camera and video camera that can get wet
- Please be sure to NOT wear any dark-soled shoes, boots or sneakers as this tends to mark up the deck. (We want to keep her nice and clean for your next trip.)
- Please be sure to be on-time (early would be even better)
Payment Methods and Cancellation Policy:
- All trips require a non-refundable credit card deposit of a minimum of $100.00 to reserve the trip
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept Pay Pal
- Pay by Credit Card, Debit Card or Pay Pal: Once your deposit has been accepted, your balance must be paid via credit card, PayPal or debit card no less than 48 hours prior to the date of the trip
- Pay by Check: Once your deposit has been accepted, your check for the balance must be received no less than one (1) week prior to the date of the trip
- Pay with Cash: You may ONLY pay the balance in cash on the day of the trip
- Cancellations: Cancellations MUST be requested no less than two (2) weeks prior to date of trip in order to be eligible to receive a full refund of your deposit